• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hmm what color will it be in the morning???

What color Will the Roll Bar Be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
They'll be able to see you coming;D Maybe you'll be able to see the bars so you won't hit your head:p ;D looks good

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Hey PDX,

I can remember your first post on the forum and the only thing I can think is that you've probably done the quickest job of building 2 nice looking rigs- not just one rig- of anyone else on the board. Man, you sure have blown through some dough! Great job. ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and my vote is for tan :)

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey PDX,

I can remember your first post on the forum and the only thing I can think is that you've probably done the quickest job of building 2 nice looking rigs- not just one rig- of anyone else on the board. Man, you sure have blown through some dough! Great job. ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and my vote is for tan :)

Thanks man, it seems like just yesterday I was changing my radiator belt %) %) :-[
I have learned a ton and have gotten quite a bit done too you are right, I have had the luxury of being a stay at home dad for the past 2 years (with 2 boys the last year my time has been VERY limited) and a cashed out teachers retirement :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyways, thanks for the complements, I love reading other people's builds its definitely inspires me.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm also impressed with your builds. I really like the neon green too. It gives me a good idea for the rig I'm building now. Keep up the good work!