• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Houston Meetup - 6pm - January 6th @ Armadillo's - Lonestar Early Bronco Club

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Houston Area Lonestar Early Bronco Club meet-up, other guests welcome...

When: 6:00PM until a bit later on January 6th, 2011
Where: Goode's Armadillo Palace off of Kirby, Houston, TX. (just off of 59, not far from Hooters, Kirby)

Everyone isn't going to have their EB, so if you can't bring yours - don't sweat it.

If you're going to bring your EB, PM me so I can let management know how many parking spaces to try and hold for us.

Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Armadillo+Kirby+Houston+Tx&hl=en&sll=29.723865,-95.441479&sspn=0.093646,0.140201&ie=UTF8&view=map&f=d&daddr=5015+Kirby+Drive,+Houston,+TX+77098&geocode=CeqYKxbDwvA4FaGaxQEdKwhQ-iH7ohwmvRiXig&t=h&z=16

HollywoodC

I hate to miss a gathering but we'll be leaving Thursday night for Dallas. The wife scored us some Cotton Bowl tickets so we can watch LSU kick around them Aggies!
Thanks for putting it all together.
Chet

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
Depending on what time I get done with work, I may try to make it, will be rolling the DeWalt truck, so a parking spot isn't necessary for me.

scubav20

Loc.
Houston
If you change it to after January 12th or later I can make it :)

I wish I wasn't out of town to miss it. I could bring one of my EB's

OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Bump Reminder...

We Houston folks need to meet up more often - so maybe we can schedule another gathering for late February or early March... that will be the "pre-LEBC Round-Up discussion" We could even do two more, one on the North side like at Hooters in the Woodlands, and another on the Southside like at T-Bone Tom's in Kemah (Berry, proprieter of T-Bone Tom's, has a really really sweet EB with a 460 Interceptor)