• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about doing a trade thread in the For Sale section?

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
With money being tight, maybe a for trade thread? Post up a few things you have, and a few things you need. No money needs to change hands. The traders take care of the shipping, so keep that in mind. Maybe we could keep it limited to smaller low value items?

For example; "I need a license plate light globe and a cigarette lighter. I have the following things to offer for trade - turn signal lenses, door straps.

I don't think it would take away from the 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' sections, since those posts tend to be for larger items where people are looking for ca$h. What do you all think?