• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about free give aways from vendors here??

griff

Loc.
solvang, ca
What about some kind of raffle? The people that wanted to could put in $20 or so , and there could be a drawing at the end of the month. Then the winner could choose which vender to spend the money at. It would be good for everybody. If we were lucky the venders might pitch in a little discount. It would be fun to see what the winners bought. What do you think, or are people just lookin for a freebie.

OP
OP
Hnrys69

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Im talking about anything, I just want to see more vendors interaction... I dont see how this would ruin the site at all?? Please explain how people showing products and even giving away stuff can hurt??? Im sorry but when new stuff comes out, I dont sit here and hit refresh on WH, graveyard, BC, duffs webpages on new stuff to see whats out....

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Actually, I have to agree with leaving the site as it is. However, Jon, if you read this, how about a t-shirt for Chuck for all the help he's provided here on this board?

snake

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=thesnake link=board=5;threadid=15190;start=15#msg115896 date=1047916254]
Actually, I have to agree with leaving the site as it is. However, Jon, if you read this, how about a t-shirt for Chuck for all the help he's provided here on this board?

snake
[/quote]

I'm sure its a good gesture, but I bet Chuck's back has got a BC bronco T on it. ;)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
My fav. is the leakster, Thank you Thom Chaney
I already have a couple of Jons shirts. But the thought was nice. My wife says I work too hard and my reply applies here also.....Work? This is not work.