• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How do you wrench on the Bronco on Superbowl Sunday?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
You bring the big srceen to the garage........................ ;D

Couldn't help it....

Feeling good right now.......... ;D

Attachments

• DSC00971.JPG
    DSC00971.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 266

bannind

Now you all know that was photoshop'd up, because no bronco owner has money left over for a big tv and steaks after getting hooked on the money pit known as the EB.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I have had my TV in my garage for 10 years, hell got to give my old knees a break, watched the Game and put new battery cables on and two new shocks, after welding on and painting my new F250 mounts last week

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i worked on fwilder's bronco today, then a '53 F-100. i missed the entire superbowl! did't even get to work on my own, i need to pull my air horn off and sell it so i have room for my EFI intake.

7d1

Loc.
Fairfield,Ca
Superbowl? I sprayed the bedliner in the tub and put in new front coils,extended some plugs on engine harness. Dave

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where's the hot chicks Mad? ;D ;D ;D

Blue71

kontinu

Loc.
mount holly
nice set-up, I have a tv in my garage also. I fixed my heater motor today then watched the superbowl.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Does it count to have a little 6" screen tv in my garage, and no bar-b-que?

Super Bowl Party in Mad's garage next year! Start making your plans now! Then fishing afterwards! ;D ;D ;D

;) JK :cool:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I've got a t.v. in the garage mounted on the wall and slaved to the satellite receiver in my bedroom, which is right over the garage, so I can watch the Sci Fi channel. I mean, so I can watch important sporting events, or something.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I shoulda worked on my bronco. I watched the game, and as I was rooting for Seattle, I was there to watch the commercials, which were disappointing this year. I am glad the Broncos didn't make it this year...I couldn't handle the stress! %)

J.D.

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
You OK mad? You know your not supposed to BBQ in doors!! You do that & next thing you know your fabbing up a new J@@p emblem for the Bronco... Not SAFE at all!! ;D

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I see the Bronco is pushed way back, too.
I'm set up with the tv, vcr (for wheeling videos), stereo and the computer with dsl in the garage. all I need is the Beer fridge and I'll be out of the house completely.

skylane

Loc.
Eastern Oregon
Ha me too!

Tom Dummer said:
I see the Bronco is pushed way back, too.
I'm set up with the tv, vcr (for wheeling videos), stereo and the computer with dsl in the garage. all I need is the Beer fridge and I'll be out of the house completely.

I currently have a camp trailer parked in the shop. Microwave, stove, tv, stereo, motorcycles, four wheelers, beer fridge, dvd/vhs. Good place to hide, all the comforts. Big problems no place for the Bronco, but hey still plowing snow with it anyway.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Super Bole Sunday

Looks To Me Like He 's Eating Hamburgers , Instead Of Stakes,
Like Everyone Else Is In The Bronco World ,after I Need This And I Need That And Oh By The Way Can I Have One Of These For The Wife!....
Yes I Went Hog Hunting Till Dark Then Came In To See The Commercials ....wanted Seattle To Win ...never Did Like Pittsburger

Pa Pitt