• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How hosed am I, H-Boost install

rfrank1515

Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Ok, things have been going great, slow but making progress. I've been following Dan Wheeler's H-boost install thread. Most parts have been lining up, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

The problem arose after mocking everything up. I noticed the angel from the brake pedal to the h-boost unit was too steep and did not allow for full pedal travel before the arm would make contact with the side of the snout.

So in a moment of brilliance I grabbed my trusty angel grinder and made matters worse.

My question is did I get into anything vital, I wouldn't assume that fluid is back in this area, but you know what happens when you assume.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Attachments

• h-boost.jpg
    h-boost.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 106

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Hard to tell from that pic, but seeing as it's your brakes - I'd get a replacement. You can drill a hole in the brake pedal to relocate the pushrod if needed.