• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many Canadians do we have on CB??

OP
OP
tml

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I spent a year in Calgary. Great city. 1 Hour from the mountains and great skiing. Good Blue's too. You guys from Calgary ever takin any Blue's at KAOS or the King Eddy. Great bars.;D

James Doucette

Loc.
Vancouver, BC
I am a BC boy, living in Van doing the firefighter thing. I am currently rebuilding a 73 bronco pretty much from the ground up since the only thing worth salvaging was the motor, tranny and a few body parts. I am still looking for a windsheild frame and core support. Then my brother in law (autobody guru) is putting it back together for me as I can't afford the space at the coast.
So Far it has been a 3 year project but it should be drivable this summer. Not sure what I am going to do with the suspension. It has a three inch body lift with 5.5 suspension lift but for the two days I drove it, it was all over the road with the 35 inch tires. I see there is a cage dealer at the coast but I go down every spring to visit a buddy and do some golfin in Santa cruz so I might just pick up some stuff in Medford or stockton. Thank god for the line of credit or this puppy would never get finished!!

stlkikn

TML...
R.I.P. for KAOS and the King Eddy... "progress" has taken it's toll.

jwh

One from the maritimes here. New Brunswick. 73 sport

Lumpy

Campbell River, BC. 69, with a lot of parts from other years, daily driver for 9 years now.

72EBinBC

Loc.
Langley BC Canada
I just bought a 72 about 3 months ago. Just starting to rebuild,repair not sure yet as I am just starting to get into it. Redid the rad had new windows cut as some one put in plexiglass glass. Picked up new fender.