• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA How much is my Bronco worth?

jwalton3rd

City: Alexandria
Price: $ Unknown

I have a 1975 Bronco uncut with the 351W conversion, good paint, roll cage, electronic ignition and A/C. Newer aftermarket seats. Pictures to follow.
It was my fathers and he passed and my mother needs the money. I have seen prices from $25k to $125k. Really confusing. I want to get a fair price for it. Any help is appreciated!

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
If not in a rush. MEB will have the club meet and greet in January in Rockville, there will be a whole bunch of us that could look it over and help you out. Also there is a club, B.O.A.R. based out of Richmond. Both groups are on facebook.