• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How much younger or older are you than your Bronco?

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I'm 10 years, 4 months ad 13 days older. Mine was built during the day shift, but I was born during swing.;D

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Mine is a 73. It was built on September 12, 1972 which makes it 2 years 1 month and 5 days older than me.

buck68

The father/son project we're working on is a 1968 Bronco. Since it belongs to my son(he bought
it himself). It would be 33 years older than him. It is six years older than me.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well I was born In 1949 But my Bronco is a 72 child.. So I guess I could have bought mine while I was in College
... OR I guess I'm 24 years plus or minus one.. Over my Bronco.
.... ..............
... But I'll say my memory is setting down in the salesman office. And pricing a 1966 Mustang ..289 motor and 271 HP.. 4 Speed .. TACK .. & RED ON RED......$2689.00
But they only wanted to give me $250.00 for my trade in.. I was expecting 800. bucks for it.