• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

how old is everybody?

randall

hey, im 18 years old, im wondering how old how old the rest of you bronco nuts are?

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
24 and learning something new every day...<br><br><br>I learned years ago, that money is just a tool you need to do the things you love. I learned today, that I'll never have enough tools...... ::)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I was twelve years old when the first Bronco rolled off the assembly line. <br><br>But I don't think I'm as old as Howiebilt ;D

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=0#73843 date=1034713606]<br>I was twelve years old when the first Bronco rolled off the assembly line. <br><br>But I don't think I'm as old as Howiebilt ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>it depends on the day ! some days I feel like a twenty year old trapped in a 43 year old body and some days I feel like a 43 year old with a twenty year old's brain . ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:eek: :eek:Astark & Howiebilt - I can't believe U guys are that old.......I hate to admit it and won't say how much, but I'm older than both of U! and of course my other half has us all beat! At least I'm still under the half-century mark! ;D ;)

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
43, counting down; my birthday is next week. I only wish I could remember all the things I learn long enough to use them when the situation comes up. Only good thing about getting older is that when I am faced with something I don't know how to do, instead of just taking it (or breaking it)apart and living with the result(usually about three times the expense and twice the time ::)), I leave it sit and think about it first.<br><br>Hang in there, we're all in this together...<br><br>Dan

Broncmeister

[quote author=Jeep Slayer link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=0#73858 date=1034716072]<br>As a matter of fact today is my 40th brithday, over the hill but in real life just a big kid (or so the wife says)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Happy Birthday!!! :):)

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I'm 32, I've owned my (current) Bronco since I was 16, bought my first Bronco when I was 14, but I've been a Bronco nut since I was 11...And its ALL my Dads fault ;D ;D ;D