• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

how old is everybody?

thumper

Loc.
Bountiful, Utah
42 years proud here. They say that getting old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!! I'm going to be a toys are us kid!! That's why I like to play in the rocks!!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=howiebilt link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=15#73940 date=1034725999]<br>[quote author=2Broncos2Go link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=0#73877 date=1034717681]<br> :eek: :eek:Astark & Howiebilt - I can't believe U guys are that old.......I hate to admit it and won't say how much, but I'm older than both of U! and of course my other half has us all beat! At least I'm still under the half-century mark! ;D ;)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Shoot ...I thought you two were newly weds and getting ready for your 5th high school class reunion . I don't think in terms of age , but state of mind and well being . The two of you will be forever young ! Remember to stop counting the birthday candles and start counting the smiles , they take away the ageing process like the fountain of youth ( but only on the inside) ;D<br>[/quote]<br>THANK U HOWIE!!!!!! What a NICE thing to say. We'll be celebrating our 21st Anniversary the 27th of this month ;D - hope to keep supplying smiles for a long time to come. Glad you noticed and hope we can share many more :) :) ;D ;D :D :D(s) with you at future roundups. ;D

justinsane

Loc.
Casper, Wyoming
[quote author=pinenuts link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=30#74074 date=1034742434]<br>I am 61.<br><br>The good news: I am married to gorgeous 18 year old woman. :)<br><br>The bad news: I don't remember where I live! :(<br>[/quote]<br><br>At least someone has me beat, 49 here.<br><br>Gettin old ain't that bad. After a couple months you can re-read your Bronco Driver and its just like the first time. ;D<br> ~<br>Are pinenuts something like a pinon or is that something that happens when you reach 60. ;D<br><br>Brian

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
I'm 22. Weird how many of us are 22, must be a conspiracy. This was my second vehicle, although, as tough as that car was, I have a hard time admitting to owning my old ex-NARC 89 Dodge Diplomat ;D (sabotage!)

TMC

Loc.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
42 and mid-life crisis.... Great excuse to go out and buy a early Bronco. Wanted one ever since I was 16. I now have a restored 67.<br><br>What a country!<br><br>Paul

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=wildbill link=board=5;threadid=10210;start=45#74536 date=1034884882]<br> ::) ::) ::) 59 :p :p :p Bill 8) ::) :p<br>[/quote] :<br><br> :eek: ::)Are U sure? there's an awful lot of faces up there ;D ;)

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
20 ;)<br>Looking for similar to park EB next to my EB to make little EB's in the driveway. ;)<br><br>Amanda :-* :-*