• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How to post pics on here?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In that case, when you want to pose a question or show a pic, get one of us with the yellow "contributor" under their name to post 'em up for you.

Otherwise, the simplest way will cost 'ya 12 bucks a year so all you have to do is make a few extra clicks to get your shots up on screen.

As my daddy always liked to say, "It's simple once you know how!"

Paul

OP
OP
BRONCO635

BRONCO635

Speaking of which. What does the green dots, yellow dots , blue dots mean? Sorry to be some dumb but I'm new to this kinda stuff. And I haven't found a yellow "contributor" yet. Not sure. Do you mean the yellow dot?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Contributor in yellow is located under your CB handle if you're a contributor .

Green dot means the person is on CB..when not green their not on here .

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yes i am and its just under where I'm listed as half cab at the top left of my post.

Unknown

Contributor
This screen shot shows Half Cab's comment and your question. If you look under his handle "Half Cab" on the left you see the word contributor. When you pay the $12 to become a contributor it gives you an "advanced" tab at the bottom when you're replying to a post. If you use the advanced tab it will have a button to upload pics - try it out. Once you've uploaded, you can close that window.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 6