• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How would this look on an EB?

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
There were a few threads a while back about doing one of these with the guy from fordramair. I talked with him for about two weeks about doing one, got him measurments and all of that. Havent heard from him since. He wont respond to any of my attempts to get in touch with him. SO I guess he changed his mind about wanting to do it. Mnky did put a shaker on his? any pics? Ive been away from the site for a while and am tyring to play catch up :p

302fix

Contributor
I've got the fiberglass bump now but would like to do a shaker:

Dumb question: What happens when it rains?

Attachments

• shake1.jpg
    shake1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • shake2.jpg
    shake2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8

Shelton823

Didnt know monkeybiz ended up doing a shaker

Need pictures and info. My mule is about to go into the shop for some metal work and paint. If not too terribly difficult would love to do this set up. Paint is going to mimic the 71 mustang boss paint job so it would look awesome to include a shaker.