• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Howdy and does anyone recognize this EB

LostAggie

Howdy everyone,

I've been trolling on this site for almost 2 years now and I finally got my first bronco. I thought I had learned a lot just by reading, but I didn't know how clueless I was until I actually got one. I was wondering if anyone on here was a previous owner or recognized it. I bought it from a guy who only owned it a year, and he bought it in Arizona (near Prescott maybe). http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160031&highlight=pottsr (not sure if the link will work) That is a link to some pictures that were posted by the previous owner on here.

Anyone live near DC, I'm in Rockville, MD. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I begin the addiction. I look forward to all yall's input and advice.

yellow69

Loc.
HAGERSTOWN, MD
Howdy everyone,

I've been trolling on this site for almost 2 years now and I finally got my first bronco. I thought I had learned a lot just by reading, but I didn't know how clueless I was until I actually got one. I was wondering if anyone on here was a previous owner or recognized it. I bought it from a guy who only owned it a year, and he bought it in Arizona (near Prescott maybe). http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160031&highlight=pottsr (not sure if the link will work) That is a link to some pictures that were posted by the previous owner on here.

Anyone live near DC, I'm in Rockville, MD. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I begin the addiction. I look forward to all yall's input and advice.

Looks good I,m up in Hagerstown Md are you planning on trail riding with it ?

OP
OP
L

LostAggie

Probably no hard trail riding, mostly going to use it for camping and driving on the weekend. I'll be spending most of my time, for a while anyway, figuring out what's wrong with it, getting it more reliable, and getting my wife unafraid of it. Are there any other people on here who live in the Rockville/Frederick/DC area?

65 mustang

Get it all working correctly, take the top off, give your wife the keys, You WON'T get them back!! Ask me haw I know.." When are you going to take the top off so I can go to the coffee shop with my girlfriends"... man its really hard to type in a womans voice.;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Glad you found one, holler to any one of us with questions. Someone on this site will have an answer, it might even be right! ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome, welcome!!! Congrats on the purchase of your new Debt Increase! :)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probably no hard trail riding, mostly going to use it for camping and driving on the weekend. I'll be spending most of my time, for a while anyway, figuring out what's wrong with it, getting it more reliable, and getting my wife unafraid of it. Are there any other people on here who live in the Rockville/Frederick/DC area?

We're 60-70 miles south of you in St. Mary's county. We're also members of Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos (MEB) and our signature annual event is well covered in a different thread in this section. From Rockville, you have an easy jaunt west on RT 66 to get to Rt 81N and the Roundup event. Less than a 2-hour drive..;)

OP
OP
L

LostAggie

Well luckily the toad (that's what i'm calling it) is a manual and she can't drive it, of course we're already talking about the auto conversion. But that's a few years down the line, i need to have my fun first.

I'll look into the Mid-Atlantic EBs, and getting to a Roundup at some point. Thanks for the welcome guys. I look forward to the debt load.