• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HOWIEPALOOZA 12.1 Weekend Fun w/ Pictures

OP
OP
YellowBronc

YellowBronc

Bronco God
That Unimog was something else to see trying to get up that section. It surprised me how far he got before dumping it on it's side.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
My heart almost stopped when his beer flew out of the ice chest :eek:

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
Heartbreaking indeed!

Hey Sarah, did you take any pictures of the bunch of us on the RTI ramp?

I dont know where I was for that? I dont remember any of us going over the the RTI ramp, except the last night and I went and played around on it? I seen John say something about it, and I was at a complete lost. Did you all take off without me again?!?!

Skiddy, I cant help but fight with that darn hub! It never want to engage when its suppose to. So then I end up on 3 rated trails with only 2 wheel drive. ARG! As for the other thing....it must have been a blur on my lense:p

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I don't remember any of us ever getting on the RTI ramp %)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Great pics - looks like a good time!

That Unimog was something else to see trying to get up that section. It surprised me how far he got before dumping it on it's side.

That section didn't look like it would put a unimog on its side - looks like he got in trouble with the rear steer??? (But I realize trail photos can be deceiving.)

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
This is the closest RTI ramp photos I have hahaha

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 14
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 12

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm playing too, sorry I missed Howie......well maybe not! 8)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336054172.101017.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336054186.203034.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336054205.962492.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336054220.901778.jpg

Just a couple of teasers...

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I dont know where I was for that? I dont remember any of us going over the the RTI ramp, except the last night and I went and played around on it? I seen John say something about it, and I was at a complete lost. Did you all take off without me again?!?!

Skiddy, I cant help but fight with that darn hub! It never want to engage when its suppose to. So then I end up on 3 rated trails with only 2 wheel drive. ARG! As for the other thing....it must have been a blur on my lense:p

Maybe you got hung up on the trailer or something.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
It was Ed, John, Me, and I think Don and I think it was Paula
who got the pic............of course I've been wrong before too%)

Oh and Nyles......If you'd been there you could do more than just comment on FB....:)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
It was Ed, John, Me, and I think Don and I think it was Paula
who got the pic............of course I've been wrong before too%)

Oh and Nyles......If you'd been there you could do more than just comment on FB....:)

be nice didnt make not one comment bout you! You been actin lil offish lately I aint messin wit U!

Yall did get some good pics, maybe one day I go!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Post up some more pictures Sarah, I know you got some ;D

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow all the pictures are great!!! Love the Bronco games.... that is something the AZ Classic Bronco Stampede needs to adopt!

Oh and thank God for some well placed trees at that event! :eek: