• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Howiepalooza + Disney, Ok -ck It Out

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I have it on good authority that HOWIEPALOOZA is coming to Disney, Oklahoma this year!!!
May 6,7 & 8.
Can I get a roll call please?? ;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
There is a Very Good chance Michael and I can make it ;D

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Sounds like fun! Not sure what my family has planned for that weekend (awfully close to kids high school graduation), but I'll come out if I can. Keep us posted on the details (I'm about 90 minutes away in Tulsa). Normally, Tulsa's only about a 60 minute drive, but not with 4.56 gears and only 33inch tires!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Sounds doable if I can get on the right work schedule this quarter.

I do have a question for all you Disney Vets.........Is there camping nearby and how far? How about hotels? Where does everyone usually stay?

I may even drive the Bronco with popup in tow! ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
YellowBronc said:
Sounds doable if I can get on the right work schedule this quarter.

I do have a question for all you Disney Vets.........Is there camping nearby and how far? How about hotels? Where does everyone usually stay?

I may even drive the Bronco with popup in tow! ;D
yes there is camping right there Hogans campground. It's like $7.00 for tent w/o hook ups and I think it was $20.00 with all hook ups. There are also restrooms and showers there. Russ Hogan is a really nice guy also he will let you use any of his tools in his shop and also owns a eb. :cool: There are hotels close by. Not sure if I will bring the rv or stay in a hotel. Kind of hard to pull a fithwheel and a bronco at the same time.
Hope that helps.

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
sounds like fun!how many trailers ya got skiddy? :)

yellowbronco - there is camp grounds at the park and if i remember right its wasnt too expensive either

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Stay Tuned to this station and I'll post motel #'s this afternoon.
Camping at Hogan's & state park etc. ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hogan's Offroad Park # is:
Office (918) 435-8001
Park (918) 435-2737
and
Rogers Cabins may have some left (918) 435-4540
There are also 2 areas (at least) for camping @
state park.
I'm trying to find the other numbers but I sure both of the above
can refer you if they don't have anything.

see ya in the dirt (or rocks) ;) ;D

Big Nuf

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
There are two other motels in Langley (just across the dam). One is called "Cliffpat" and the other is "Cherokee Motel".

I'll be there

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Thanks Big Nuf! I can't seem to find the list I had from when we held OCBR there! I thought I kept EVERYTHING - and I'm sure I did I just haven't found the right file.
Look forward to seeing you there! ;D