• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa XI

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We all had a blast! Ashton didn't stop talking till he talked himself to sleep on the way home. He will be heart broken when it comes to OCBR, he wants to go so bad already, but he starts school this year and won't be able to go.

It was great to see you all again!

Thanks to Floyd and Christine for the use of their extra fan for the rest of the weekend, mine would have been cut short with out it. ;)

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I have been home for about an hour and a half , looking at pics and reading stuff and clearing out my email... long day , great weekend, more friends and fun times that a person deserves ;)

I'm gettin' some sleep and some doggie kisses and start again tomorrow :-*

I have to do my special report and thank a bunch of folks ;)

howiebilt

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Here's my "Special Report"..... THANK YOU HOWIE FROM ALL OF US!!!!
I have been home for about an hour and a half , looking at pics and reading stuff and clearing out my email... long day , great weekend, more friends and fun times that a person deserves ;)

I'm gettin' some sleep and some doggie kisses and start again tomorrow :-*

I have to do my special report and thank a bunch of folks ;)

howiebilt

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And here's a riddle for ya, what do you get with a couple of old Bronco Gods getting enthusiastic on the side of a level five mountain trail :eek:

Lightning bolts ;D

And thank you very much Howie for one heck of a great time :cool:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We all had a blast! Ashton didn't stop talking till he talked himself to sleep on the way home. He will be heart broken when it comes to OCBR, he wants to go so bad already, but he starts school this year and won't be able to go.

It was great to see you all again!

Thanks to Floyd and Christine for the use of their extra fan for the rest of the weekend, mine would have been cut short with out it. ;)

You're welcome David - we're just glad that we had it and that it worked for you!
Howie, as always, we had a blast and what better event for Floyd's comeback than your Bday Bash!!!
Thank You!! & Brandon/SMORR and we are sooo tired but also SOOOO ready to go again!
Thanks again - & you better keep havin them bdays so we can celebrate.
(and a BIG thank U to Kari for 'Baby-ing' my babies.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
looks like a great time, thanks for the pics :cool: and making me wish i could had gone even more:)

1WILD69

Loc.
south range
I just got back.... The flodding in Nashville sent us a lot frather north and cost us a day. Still this morning the water was up to the trailer axles in a few spots. But no lightning which made Phill very happy!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a couple of my videos, we didn't get many this year...

[youtube]d5galsA4Bc0[/youtube]

[youtube]CBHl7nZJ-n8[/youtube]

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Im giving this a try. lets see if this post.

[youtube]5s1DUe12W1w[/youtube]

[youtube]GE_bvbI0Bsc[/youtube]

[youtube]pxk_NM9hmlI[/youtube]

Last edited:

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Here are some more I had to post the Sammie! This was just after they rolled him back on his tires!
The hill Mudd is going up looks alot worse in person!

[youtube]U4VP1e3JrZk[/youtube]

[youtube]_FryIEZ5BPQ[/youtube]