• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Huckfest 2013 Pismo Dunes 8/24/2013 Pics added anyones broncos?

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Anyone going and bringing their bronco? I will be out there but without my bronco. Should be a good turnout this year, BJ Baldwin is supposed to be there and a few other baja trophy trucks. Here is a video my buddy helped put together last year. Let me know if anyone is going, would be cool to maybe meet up and have a beer or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcH1q_1m27I

Last edited:

57baja

Contributor
I went there a few years ago it was fun. Do they change the dates on that every year? I would like to go but the bronco is down. I could bring the 4 seat rzr I am going to talk to the family maybe we will go.

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I dont know if they change the dates every year or not, I know they have to get permits since it has grown in the last few years so that might have something to do with it. I will ask my buddy. Looks like Baldwin is already at the beach, Jason Voss and Jason Mcneil are suppsosed to be here today. My buddy will be in the helicopter shooting video for Monster and Toyo, it starts at 10am I believe if anyone wants to come out and watch.

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
we have 4 of us going just for the day, but were taking the mini trucks and a rhino to shuttle from the beach to the jumping dune. How far off the beach do they have the event?

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Go to pole 5 then head towards the dunes thats where it should be. Dont know how far it is off the beach though

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
we found it no problem, just follow the line of trucks, and toys. They had to close the access as Pismo met its daily use capacity, and everyone was at the hill. We spoke with a couple people who had to park outside, and walked to the hill (about 4 miles ) thru the sand to get there. wow

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Ya it was insane the amount of people out there. They were counting vehicles, 25,000 and they close the beach, they figured average 4 people per vehicle so somewhere around 100,000 people on the beach! The event was okay it was more fun watching idiots who dont know how to drive in the sand get stuck and then other idiots try and pull them out and they get stuck! Saw a Montero crash into a brand new dodge truck. Saw about 6 broncos, got some pics of a few of them I will post in a little bit.

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Here are the only pics I got of broncos out there, the blue one is a 66, thats all the guy told me, the brown one with paddles was nice enough to tow the stuck chevy out! Sounded quite healthy. Anyone on here the owner of these beauties or know the owner?

Attachments

• Huckfest1.jpg
    Huckfest1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Huckfest.jpg
    Huckfest.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Huckfest2.jpg
    Huckfest2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Huckfest3.jpg
    Huckfest3.jpg