• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Huge kudos to Wild Horses

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
I just got my shorty headers from WH and they didnt come with the O2 bungs that I needed. We paid for 3 day shipping so I could get them on tonight and get the tub back on and painted tomorrow. We called them up, told them what happened, and they stepped up to the plate and are shipping them to me NEXT DAY SATURDAY delivery so I can get to work on the exhaust tomorrow as well. :eek: ;D :cool:

I havent had to order from WH in a LONG time, but they did a heck of a job fixing this and I wanted to let everyone know!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They did the exact same thing for me a few weeks ago when I was doing my wiring harness. I needed the firewall insullation so I could get my heater box and dash back in to start the rewire. They had a mixup on the shipping and it wasn't going to get to me for the weekend. They sent a second delivery for Saturday delivery at their cost so I could make sue of the weekend. I just had to deny delivery on the first order. Definately top notch.

BYUBRONC

Loc.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I've had pretty good service through them. I did call to place an order and the guy on the phone must have been a temp. But all good for the most part.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
I had to wait almost 4 weeks for them to get my order right. Several calls etc. I ordered a pre-runner light bar with my order and just got it today, slightly bent on the end. Not packaged at all, no covering etc.

6daze

Seems to be hit or miss with them. I was overcharged on shipping but they fixed it before I even saw it. They do great after they screw up, but why not just not screw up?

kntr

Bronco Guru
I just got my headers and bungs earlier this week from WH.

Hogback

It's interesting to see all vendors screw up, sometimes you wouldnt think it. The BIG difference is the ones that fix their screw ups!

Brian B

I agree....I am about to start spending endless amounts of money on my restore project. WH screwed up on some shipping rates for the GW flairs I ordered but took quick action to fix the problem after I pointed it out. So who is the best?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to spread it around but love to spend lots at Tom's and WH since they are on the west coast and I get my stuff typically next day.
Mistakes happen, true character of a biz shows in what they do about those mistakes IMHO, and WH is top notch.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
sheesh ,,,PDXBRONCO , josh has enough parts to start his own version of tom's . and w.h. ,, he is a parts horder he is !!!!

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
I also order mostly thru Toms and WH...both have been top notch.....I completely ordered a wrong item from Toms....called them, they said NP on the return and has a new part right away......

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had to wait almost 4 weeks for them to get my order right. Several calls etc. I ordered a pre-runner light bar with my order and just got it today, slightly bent on the end. Not packaged at all, no covering etc.

I ordered Pre-Runner front and rear bumpers, shipped the same way...but then you have to remember WH doesn't manufacture them or the lightbar. WH takes the order, and then contacts Protofab4x4, who then makes it. That's the same way with Tom's pre-runner style bumpers too.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Broncobob and Proto Fab make a lot of the parts that vendors sell.

jdub1233

I've had nothing but great customer service with WH. I'll order from WH and Tom's over many others anyday.