• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Humiliated by the Ex

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
call her out!!! and remember how to shift. do a 1/8 mi shot and have the kids watching from the sideline. and if that don't work do a 1/4 mi over a rock garden.

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
Forget the auto. You need a better attorney. 2008 Yukon ain't cheap.

I know huh... that is what I was thinking... I'd rather have the Bronco too bad your daughter was in there you could have "accidentally" done a pit maneuver on her over that 4K foot cliff every town should have. Ours goes in to the Pacific and has a great fast tide and sharks perfect for ex wives ;D

just kidding...

Sorta...

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
I really like the offroad race idea. The Cheby doesn't stand a chance.

I really like the offroad race idea too... especially if there is a 4 thousand foot cliff that you can do a pit maneuver with her and send her off of it.

do I sound bitter? No I am not bitter, why would you think I sound bitter? Seriously I am not bitter,my ex and I get along really well I am not bitter at all. ;D

I LOVE that video

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Thanks for all the support and suggestions.
I will have to go the offroad race route, as she has been test driving the new Camaro SS
Don't think I could compete with that even with a blown 351.

It's funny, we've been divorced for 8 years and I have finally reached the point where I would rather be her friend than try to push her off a cliff. :cool:

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
I think you titled this thread wrong. She was in a chevy, you were in an EB. Title should have read "I humiliated the Ex in her ugly as yukon". LOL