• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydroboost help

Bryan18

Loc.
Klamath Falls
Hello. Someone gave me this hydroboost out of a Chevy. Does anyone know what it's out of and if it can be modified to work in my '68 Bronco?

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
You need to join as a contributor or use a third party web site.

Hydroboost are pretty standard so I would say eys it will fit your truck. You need or can make a mounting plate, hoses and pushrod. Lots of threads on doing it just read along.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Some info the Bronco Tech block (more tech) on the left side of this page.

Use the Search feature near the top right side of this page. I almost always use the advanced search. On the left side of that page (Key Words) type in Astro, or Astro Van. Then click on Bronco Tech on the right side in the Search Forums. Click on search at the bottom center of the page. That should give you about a weeks worth of reading about the hydro-boost.