• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Am Freaking Out !!!!!!!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I AM SOOOO FREAKING OUT !!!!!!!!

WENT TO BED (like every day around 10:30pm) and got @ 2:10 am this you know what kinda phone calls !!!
MY PHONE TELLING ME THAT ITS MY MOM CALLING BUT THE VOICE ON THE OTHER END IS NOT HER ...
BUT TELLING YOU SORRY, ALL ABOUT GOD AND BEING IN BETTER PLACES aso !!!

AFTER ABOUT 2 MIN THE VOICE SAYS, MY CONDOLENCES + SORRY AND HANGS UP !!!

AT THAT POINT I WAS HOPING THAT I WAS DREAMING,
WOULD WAKE UP ANY MOMENT AND THIS WOULD ALL BE OVER ....
BUT NOOO I AM AWAKE !!
SO I GET UP WALK TO THE KITCHEN, GRAB A WATER BOTTLE OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND WALK OUTSIDE WHERE IN MY DRIVEWAY LOOKING AT THE MOON AND STARS I JUST LOOOOOOST IT !!!!!!!!!

WTF ..........WY ?
THE SAY .... DYING IS A PART OF LIVING !!!
YES, IT IS AND MAKES SENSE BUT YET ITS SO PERMANENT !!

ALSO ...
TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS ... WHAT A CROAK ..BS
ITS NOT,YOU JUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT !!!

LLOOSING POPS IN AUGUST WAS HARD BUT NOW MOM IS F #%!@@ KILLING ME !!!
SHE WAS ONLY 57 !!!!!!! R.I.P.

I AM ANGRY, UPSET AND SAD WITH ALL KINDS OF EMOTIONS IN-BETWEEN !!

OHHHH ADD.
THE POSSIBILITY OF NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE HOLOPALOOZA GATHERING NEXT WEEKEND MAKES ME TEAR UP AGAIN AND WONDER WY ...WY ME ...WY NOW
I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS S*$~!$*^!%
I CANT TYPE ANY LONGER :cry: .... I GET BACK LATER !!

FRANKO :cry:

Thanks AJ !!!!

I LUV YOU MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1eLe52EH8k

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My condolences, thoughts, & prayers are with you..! :(

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Franko I don't know what to say. We are here if you need us. Sorry all this is happening.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Really sorry to hear about this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Bad deal.....thinking of you and your family...

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Give us your thoughts, we have printed ears and the will to share in your sorrow. Life is not fair, people don't act right... Hold on brother, our prayers are with you.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Sorry for your loss. Life is not fair at times and it's sucks when all your emotions are all balled up. I hope that you make it through this difficult time and live with the loving memories of your pops and mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear of your loss - my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. :(

ohpoo2

Contributor
Thats terrible news Franko. So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family. Darren

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Franko, I know exactly where you are right now. Last week I flew out to Cali because my mother was in ICU, when I arrived she was unable to breath on her own and was basically on life support. She never was awake for the 2 days I was by her side. After countless questions to the doctors in charge they finally admitted that she would never be able to live without 80-100% oxygen being pumped into her lungs and her kidneys were failing. My brother and I took her off oxygen Friday night and she passed within minutes. Losing a loved one especially your mother is the most difficult and emotional thing you will ever encounter. I lost my father when I was 17 and my closest sister when I was 16 but none compares to the loss of my mother. My thoughts are with you and yours on this difficult time. Don't bottle up your emotions and let it come out, I'm sure your family will be there for you and all of us here are with you in spirit.
Hang in there

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dude that really sucks...I know when it's time for my mom it;ll just tear me inside out. I've also lost my father, a brother and a child... It hurts, but you have to be strong and yet let others help in the greef. We are here for you to talk with...Bill