• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I believe t-shirt rip off

DebosDave'72

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
I agree its a rip-off, and I hope he doesn't sell too many, but he seems to have a ready supply of them. The problem is, even if Thom wanted to stop the guy, it would cost him more than he makes on the "I believe" shirts....

Just glad other folks realize it is a stolen idea...

Dave

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
If there is a question raised of copyright infrigment, ebay will yank the add instantly. No lawyers needed.

DebosDave'72

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Didn't think about that, their Vero policy is pretty strict... don't need to justify...

Someone ought to pass that along to Thom..

DD

Even if they suspect or someone reports intellectual property infringement, they will not allow it on their site

Moaiz

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Ebay as pure internet entity might appreciate a small shower of email if Thom voiced concern. Perhaps ebay will yank it based on an email campaign?