• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Believe - Thom Cheney Tee's

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hey guys -- I searched and didn't see this anywhere, so I thought I would post this up from Facebook. Pretty cool tee shirts from the awesome artist, Thom Cheney. It's a short turnaround, so don't delay if you want one.

From Thom Cheney:
I finally heard back from my printer! This is a go!

I Believe shirts will be printed on a Gildan 6 oz 100% cotton shirt. The color is athletic grey with black ink. The sizing is typically men sizes. The cut is pretty standard boxy t-shirt. If you are ordering for women, consider going down at least a size.

The art is on the front with a plain back. I'm sorry that I can't accommodate other versions with this order. We are under a really tight timeframe. I need firm orders (either paid by paypal or check in the mail) by Wednesday 12/11 in order to get them back and in the mail.

If you would like to place an order, you can do it directly through paypal. My address for that is thomcheney@gmail.com.

The price per shirt is $25. That includes shipping via USPS.

If you would like to pay with a check, that's okay too. Please send your shirt size and quantity to that same email address. I will reply to let you know your order is included and provide a mailing address to send the check.

Thank you for helping to fund my Bronco project!

Attachments

• ibelieve1.jpg
    ibelieve1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 120
  • ibeleive2.jpg
    ibeleive2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 117

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I bought one of those when they first came out. Still have it. My Bronco looked like that till the 2008 MEB Wrench and Roast! :)