• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I FOUND MY BABY!!!

OP
OP
67halfcab

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95702 date=1041299318]<br>How in the heck can you buy any part of a Bronco for that much money ? Might be worth investing in a six pack and some flowers ;D before you try again. Good luck.<br>[/quote]<br><br>If I had a picture of it right now you would understand. You also have to remember that once MI-Rust gets a hold of it, it goes quick.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
how bad do you want this truck? you'll be kicking yourself over a couple of hundred dollars if it means that much to you. i'd show up at the guys house with a stack of 20's and a trailer. be ready to deal and ready to load.<br>if you truely missed it that bad, will you continue to miss it if you don't spend a bit more and someone else does?<br>just my thoughts<br>hope you get it<br>nicks trix

OP
OP
67halfcab

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=penrose_bronco link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95767 date=1041313153]<br>Maybe he reads these post too and knows how bad you want it? <br><br>Penrose_Bronco<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>He's into Mustangs and Jeeps so I highly doubt it. <br><br>But it is possible.<br><br>Lets just say that I think my offer of $250 is about double what it's worth and Rulebreaker was only going to offer him $100 for it.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Let it go man......your letting you emotions get the better of you. Its a hunk of iron that has seen its day. move on and take that $250 and put it in the rig you have now. Your first mistake was to show the dude that you had a attachment to it, now hes gonna try to milk ya. Walk, you'll be better off.

OP
OP
67halfcab

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95789 date=1041330818]<br>Let it go man......your letting you emotions get the better of you. Its a hunk of iron that has seen its day. move on and take that $250 and put it in the rig you have now. Your first mistake was to show the dude that you had a attachment to it, now hes gonna try to milk ya. Walk, you'll be better off.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Well, He hasn't called me back yet and I've come to that same conclusion. I need some EFI stuff for my current 67' Bronco anyway so I think I'm going to spend my money on EFI stuff instead.<br>Beside I just bought an 03' Ranger yesterday so My wife would really kill me if I brought home one more truck. (Space is already limited behind my garage ;D)

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=NicksTrix link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95728 date=1041304424]<br>how bad do you want this truck? you'll be kicking yourself over a couple of hundred dollars if it means that much to you. i'd show up at the guys house with a stack of 20's and a trailer. be ready to deal and ready to load.<br>if you truely missed it that bad, will you continue to miss it if you don't spend a bit more and someone else does?<br>just my thoughts<br>hope you get it<br>nicks trix<br>[/quote]This trucks sentimental value is 1000X's its actual worth. I had a $100 in my pocket and if he would have accepted my offer I would have gotten riped! It has axles and a transfer case thats it. The frame and body are junk and who knows if the engine runs? Its sad that the last couple owners let it go to pot. It sits outside with no top! Sad! Its not like you can go buy a new one.

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95789 date=1041330818]<br>Let it go man......your letting you emotions get the better of you. Its a hunk of iron that has seen its day. move on and take that $250 and put it in the rig you have now. Your first mistake was to show the dude that you had a attachment to it, now hes gonna try to milk ya. Walk, you'll be better off.<br>[/quote]Listen to the God's!

horslady

Loc.
Fond du Lac , Wisconsin
I agree , with what they said, who knows the dude might call later. I would let the lo cal bone yards know that yoy are looking for parts broncos and try and work with them ... it might come back to you for a song.....

OP
OP
67halfcab

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=rulebreaker link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95847 date=1041356557]<br>[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=12696;start=15#95789 date=1041330818]<br>Let it go man......your letting you emotions get the better of you. Its a hunk of iron that has seen its day. move on and take that $250 and put it in the rig you have now. Your first mistake was to show the dude that you had a attachment to it, now hes gonna try to milk ya. Walk, you'll be better off.<br>[/quote]Listen to the God's!<br>[/quote]<br><br>I see you are feeling better. 999 posts You sly dog. And I was taking it easy on you since you were under the weather.