• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I got my rampage speedy trak top installed. PICS

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
the install was fairly easy even though i did not get any instruction with it:mad: it does have some whistling while driving that bugs the snot out of me, but i plan to find the cause and fix that.

cff77511.jpg

fce4087f.jpg

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Looks great! What vendor did you order from? Do you know if the top stands any taller than a stock hard top? I'm getting ready to purchase one and want to make sure I'll fit in my garage.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Looks good but why is it sagging over the front seats?

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
Is that the bar for the top or your roll bar that pushing against the window? can't say I like that.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
So there is nothing in the window to protect the plastic from pressing directly against the bow for the top? Seems like they'd put something there...

matt w

Bronco Guru
. . . . . I would be VERY interested in what that top looks like without the windows? heh-heh

jdamach1

Loc.
Tyler, Texas
. . . . . I would be VERY interested in what that top looks like without the windows? heh-heh

Same Speedy Trac/Rampage top running Safari Style without the windows at Hancock Pass this last July.

Attachments

• Hancock_Pass_CO.JPG
    Hancock_Pass_CO.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 64

matt w

Bronco Guru
Ya I like the clean look of that! Man that looks good!

....I guess if your out you have to find a place to store the windows eh?

jdamach1

Loc.
Tyler, Texas
Ya I like the clean look of that! Man that looks good!

....I guess if your out you have to find a place to store the windows eh?

I store my windows rolled up with an old towel between each of them in a large laundry bag and keep it behind the rear seat. That way I've got my complete top with me at all times. It can rain here in Texas in a heartbeat just like it did in CO this past summer.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
So there is nothing in the window to protect the plastic from pressing directly against the bow for the top? Seems like they'd put something there...

just go to the lowes or home depot and get some black pipe insulation...i think its 3/4" or 1". cheap as hell and offers some protection.