• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I got to drive an ICON BRONCO!

jonmelton

You read that right, I drove an ICON. It was incredible and of course I made a video about it.

I know they are ridiculously priced, but I've got to say it was so fun to drive. But what do you guys think, would you ever pay the money to buy one?

[youtube]yktyNBjJg3U[/youtube]

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
As a working stiff, I don't think I would ever have enough "Stupid money" to buy one.

Maybe if I won the Lottery, but then I would have to play 1st. :)

Still, I will live through your video... Doug :cool:

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

As a working stiff, I don't think I would ever have enough "Stupid money" to buy one.

Maybe if I won the Lottery, but then I would have to play 1st. :)

Still, I will live through your video... Doug :cool:

You are always welcome to live through my videos ;D

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Very nice Jon. The Coyote is impressive. We have one in the shop right now. It drives great.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Nice video! Yes, very impressive. If I was stupid rich, yes, I'd have one! ;D

Tugross302

There were several broncos in that video and I’d like to have them all. I will buy an icon one of these days if Jonathan is still building them when I get rich

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats man.. Soon as I read title, I thought, Yeah I'm sure he made a video too LOL

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Hell no! I would have Kindig build one exactly the way I want! Just me though! ;D

No Hay

Bronco Guru
If I had the cash to burn, I would buy one for sure. That's how I view having my current one. It's an expensive toy that I don't really need. But WTH ;D

Congrats on getting to drive an ICON and great video!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I guess I'm the odd man out. If had the money to buy an Icon, I would much rather spend the money on a rare and unique one, such as a Stroppe or a Nice U13. Heck I could buy a few super nice ones for that. I have the old school mentality of enjoying Broncos how they were 20 years ago. Vintage is important to me. Original paint and patina is priceless.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I guess I'm the odd man out. If had the money to buy an Icon, I would much rather spend the money on a rare and unique one, such as a Stroppe or a Nice U13. Heck I could buy a few super nice ones for that. I have the old school mentality of enjoying Broncos how they were 20 years ago. Vintage is important to me. Original paint and patina is priceless.

If I was rich enough i would own both, an original uncut and a Icon or NicksTrix's.

67RT

Bronco Guru
I like the color. But I think if I had that $$ a serious muscle car would be on my list. I like my truck for its utilitarianism and basic roughness..