• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I got to drive an ICON BRONCO!

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
i guess i'm the odd man out. If had the money to buy an icon, i would much rather spend the money on a rare and unique one, such as a stroppe or a nice u13. Heck i could buy a few super nice ones for that. I have the old school mentality of enjoying broncos how they were 20 years ago. Vintage is important to me. Original paint and patina is priceless.

x2!!!!!!

Tugross302

If I was rich enough i would own both, an original uncut and a Icon or NicksTrix's.

This is me right now. I have an uncut original and one at Nicks now being restored. I would buy an icon if I wasn’t bronco poor. I’d also like one as a daily driver, one to go muddin and one to plow snow. So I guess 6-7 would be enough