• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I got too much stuff!!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So we moved our company back in July and I realized I had a lot of bronco stuff. But I didn't move everything I had. Our old shop had two sheds that I had been putting stuff in for the last 12 years. Everything from doors, hoods, trans, motor parts, brake parts, tires, springs, and the list goes on and on. Not to mention the full size ford truck parts and fishing and crabbing equipment I had stored in there.
The time has come to empty the sheds because the property is being sold. Took a full truck load today and have at least one more truck load to go. This is on top of the two truck loads I took out of the main shop when we moved! Plan on selling a lot of this stuff in the next month so keep an eye in the parts for sale section. I am going to have to find time to inventory and take pics of everything I don't want!!! Funny how you never really know what you got till you try to move it all!!!

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been there done that, but that was when there were only 2 Bronco parts houses that sold stuff and it wasn't all the stuff they sell now. I still have some stuff I really don't need but it's hard to get rid of because you never know when you might need something...yea right :) Good luck with your sales. I need to post some stuff myself.

frenchy

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I am moving soon and I dread it. I have been collecting for ten years. You don't want to get rid of it because there might be a chance to get another parts Bronco that you have all the missing pieces. I am optimistic. In my most sarcastic voice the wife would just love a forth one.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I am in the same boat...I have Boat-Loads of Parts and really no-where to put them all

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I am moving soon and I dread it. I have been collecting for ten years. You don't want to get rid of it because there might be a chance to get another parts Bronco that you have all the missing pieces. I am optimistic. In my most sarcastic voice the wife would just love a forth one.

I'm in the same boat, I have a garage full of stuff waiting to put on a Bronco I haven't found yet. ;)

67RT

Bronco Guru
So we moved our company back in July and I realized I had a lot of bronco stuff. But I didn't move everything I had. Our old shop had two sheds that I had been putting stuff in for the last 12 years. Everything from doors, hoods, trans, motor parts, brake parts, tires, springs, and the list goes on and on. Not to mention the full size ford truck parts and fishing and crabbing equipment I had stored in there.
The time has come to empty the sheds because the property is being sold. Took a full truck load today and have at least one more truck load to go. This is on top of the two truck loads I took out of the main shop when we moved! Plan on selling a lot of this stuff in the next month so keep an eye in the parts for sale section. I am going to have to find time to inventory and take pics of everything I don't want!!! Funny how you never really know what you got till you try to move it all!!!

I am in MD and go east a lot. I am sure I may be a customer..

wepuckett

I have half a basement full and stuff lined up along the back of the house and the bottom part of the drive way full and that is just from stuff I have picked up since june lol. but there is always stuff I am still looking for. I got some 66 doors I need to get pics of and get posted.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Funny everyone that is really into broncos ends up with the same problem. Sad thing is I sold a lot of my stuff about four years ago when the economy sucked and my wife was pregnant. Also sold a 73 frame off I was working on that I kick my self for selling every day!!:(I have been saving some of my "good stuff" for the next bronco but with prices the way they are I really don't think its going to happen.:(