• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I have a few ?s> Exhuast(colo), Cutting inner fenders

treihesse

Bronco Guru
Ok I need new Exhaust, Im going to order the BC 2 into 1. Anyone done this with a NP435/D20.. I Have shorty Advance adapters headers. Inner fender wells need to go. What is the easiest way to do this. I have F250 shock towers. tools you used?? Also Bumpers and rock skis? I want a cheap Rock style setups (homemade)

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
You need to call BC Broncos and ask them about the exhaust. I doubt it will bolt up to your headers. What applicaion are they?
I'd use a air hack saw, sawzaw, or a cut off wheel in that order.

OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
I will buy a air hack for sure. I called chuck today and he was short with me so I understand I may need to modify a little, but I really want to know how it fits with a NP435/D20 combo. I have high dollar headers and dont really want to scrap them..

barronj

Bronco Guru
To cut my outer fenders & floor pans, I've used a jig saw w/ a nice bosch blade with good results.