• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I have given up....

paint669

Loc.
maryland
Well it has been over a year and a half now looking for a bronco...Recently I thought I had a deal, but the person backed out the day before the payment. That is the third time that this has happend to me, and I just can't take the heartbreak anymore. I will always love broncos with every drop of my blood, but I can't emotionally take the heartbreak of getting so close, just to lose it all. Goodbye :'(

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
Dude, check out my web site and check out the primer gray one on the bottom of the photo page. It will be up for sale soon, but it can be sooner... Maryland is not that far from the border and importing it to the U.S. is a piece of cake (and it's free), I've done it before.

Depends on what you are looking for... A lot of work as been done and not that much left to do. I was planning on doing more before selling it but if you want to finish it your way, it could be up to you...

Send me a Private Message. If you are interested, we can talk, I`ll give you the all the specs...

BTW, I don't back out of deals. If we make a deal, we will make it happen...

Jeff

p.s. : I would've posted a picture but I am at work. I have more at home...

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

paint669

Loc.
maryland
im looking for something that has already been restored :\ Thanks for the offer though. I just dont have any motivation to continue, i feel as if all my efforts are wasted.

B

bert

If it is worth having it is worth waiting for.
If the deals fell through, maybe they were not the right EB's for you. Maybe you should be happy and not feeling bad.

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
That's O.K.... I'll give you a buzz in a month or two if you haven't found anything, I should be done with the paint and all...

But still, what are you looking for: Fully restored original looking Bronco or a restored fun ready Bronco ??

Jeff

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
paint669 said:
pretty much a fun ready bronco, my price range is anywhere up to around 14k

LOTS of those around here! Even cheaper than that;)

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
paint669 said:

goodness.....I cant believe you cant find something with that kind of range......your not looking hard enough.

Dan

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I really hope we aren't supposed to be feeling sorry for him.

I think you might be needing to try harder. Get out there and look. %) ;D ;) :p

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
paint669 said:

Wow, I think I'm gonna put myself in overdrive and finish up my 74... Here's a pic to wet your appetite...

Jeff

Attachments

• juillet 2003-15.jpg
    juillet 2003-15.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 690

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
dang, Jeff
thats a nice bronco, why'd you say you were selling it again? ...........if I had the funds I'd consider that one. Nice bronco!.........more pics please, you know we all loves pics! :)

to the one searching for a 14 k bronco............are you out of your mind????.....;D.....they can be bought in alabama,georgia, Mississippi, oh and Louisana restored/fun from between $6000 and $14,000 all day long, everyday of the week!

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Dude, don't give up... I looked for well over a year, learning, wishing, wanting... I fell in love w/ a yellow one, followed it around the country through 2 owners before I got a different, better one... Go figure.
Keep it up and don't give up, it's all meant to be

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
Bronco Ben said:
dang, Jeff
thats a nice bronco, why'd you say you were selling it again? ...........if I had the funds I'd consider that one. Nice bronco!.........more pics please, you know we all loves pics! :)

I have to sell it because I found this baby and I can't keep both. That 77 is loaded to the max and I got it for a song...

Paint669, with 14k, I'd get one I could put some money in it to personalize it. Please understand that I am not giving you a sale's pitch, I'm in no rush to sell. that's my opinion. You could easily buy a Bronco for half that amount, finish it like you want it and have some money left for gas and ice cream...:cool:

Just my 2 cents...

Jeff

Attachments

• dsc01129.jpg
    dsc01129.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 272