• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I know I've seen it somewhere...

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
I've done a some searching, but haven't found the answer yet. I'm looking for the how to for doing an intermittent wiper upgrade. I have two intermittent setups, one from a 90s pick up and one from a Lincoln, both with integrated washer switch. Anyone know where a write up is?:-[

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Don't have the link but....

You shorten the rod.
Plug it in and ground it to an existing hole in the dash. It is like Ford intended to put it in there.

WH and TBP sell these used now. WH is good about having instructions on their web site.
I would also check YouTube.

OP
OP
cldonley

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
Don't have the link but....

You shorten the rod.
Plug it in and ground it to an existing hole in the dash. It is like Ford intended to put it in there.

WH and TBP sell these used now. WH is good about having instructions on their web site.
I would also check YouTube.

Thanks-I'll look at WH. Saw a link that says the same thing you said, just need to know which wire is which since it isn't plug n play.