• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I met Hank Jr

MR-CYN

Loc.
NH
The other weekend my Son and I were tooling around Concord in the Bronco back wghen it had brakes and a dude pulls up and starts chatting me up about the bronco. He told me he was building a 74?

Anywho, we wound up going the same direction and stopped side by side so I yelled out my window to him about this website and the BONES page. Of course he's already on here and knows the infamous Sasquatch already.

Seemed like a really cool guy minus the Chevy he was driving. :D\

Rock on Hank.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, okay is it the real Hank Jr, that's my question ;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hank Jr. from the north is a great guy...and wicked smhaaat too!!

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Same Hank Jr. coming after my old hard top...hope he brings the band!

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
He came through my area a few months back and I got to chat with him for a while. Great guy, had lots of info too!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jesus I'm glad I wasn't driving the jeep that day!!!! I would totally have been voted TO the island

its been great meeting guys here and there, seeing their rigs, buying their leftover parts ;-), sharing info, PBR's all of it. such a great community

Hank

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and don't forget cigars....oh, and steak tips!!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Steaks Tips Hell, I want the Whole Enchilada. Welcome up Hank.
I've seen your Handle several times wondering bout that.
... Come see me & I'll take you to Mary's Cafe in Strawn Texas hwy 16 . Best Chicken Fry in Texas ... But I like her Thursday Night special Sirloin Steak .. THE VOLUME Covers the deal. ALL YOU CAN EAT.

stpdhurts

Loc.
Havre, Montana
Plowed some phone line to one of his Montana places a few years ago, seem to remember a pretty nice FJ peeking out of the garage.