• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally met a member.

badkarma

While at work a man commented on my bronco at lunch. He is here for training. He then told me about his years building his bronco. Asked if he was a member here and it was Zonian my first out of the blue meeting a brother from here. Hopefully we will link up in future.

Montoya

Always cool to meet obviously other brilliant people (aka Bronco peeps).

I think we should start a "how many members have you met" thread. I've met only one so far (SteveL) and he was awesome and helped me with my ring/pinion setup.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thats cool. i met one going through Atlanta airport one morning. we chatted a bit while we ate breakfast.

Hank

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Met a lot at SuperCel.
Even met one (Cortez) that only lives an hour from me.

We had to both drive 10 hours to SuperCel to meet lol.

Last edited:

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
I have met a handful myself. Good peeps for sure.
I was at Kennedy Space Center last weekend sportin' a Bronco t-shirt. Saw another guy wearing one so I went over to talk... Turned out to be a wanna be owner...maybe he will get one some day...

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I went for a bike ride around the neighborhood (where I had lived for like 5 years) and spotted an EB in a garage, rode up and introduced myself...yep he was a member. Like you, I made a thread about it. Months later a guy chimed in based on my location and turns out we worked in the SAME BUILDING!!! craziness I tell ya

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278618

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ive met a handful of bronco peeps on here mostly through super cel, and the bronco take over!