• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need a carb?

TB Bronco

Loc.
Longview
Hello, brand new to EB. But I just picked up a sweet '71 sport and I need some help finding a carb. From what I can tell my best bet is to go with a autolite 2100 but they seem to be hard to find. Will someone point me in the right direction on what the best carb setup is for these 302's and where to get it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
What is on there now? Stock, 2bbl, 4bbl? Is it not rebuildable?

The 2100 and 2150 are nearly identical. A 2150 will probably be easier to find. If going 4 bbl the 4100 is the same carb family as the 2100/2150 but is a 4bbl. They bolt right up and run great if you have a 4bbl intake.

vintage bronco

TB I have a complete Rebuilt 68 Autolite 2100 ready to go complete with Auto Kickdown lever but with Factory Manual choke set up to sell.