• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need a ride in a bronco in Tuscaloosa, AL for wedding

civilgee

Loc.
Northport, Alabama
Hey guys,
Anybody in the Tuscaloosa Alabama area??? I need a clean bronco for my wedding (mine is not clean) to ride away in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The wedding is April 5th and I will pay for the approximately 2-mile ride from the church to the reception. If you can help please email me at civilgee@yahoo.com.

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I would love to help you out, but mine is not all that clean and it is all in pieces. If you call around her in birmingham to Sport Trucks in Pelham, That place in Trussville (I do not remember the name) or Off Road Connections in Gardendale you might find someone. Hope this helps.

Jimmyjames

Loc.
Romulus, AL
I wish mine was clean enough but is still pretty rough looking. Good luck I hope you can find a nice one to ride off in.

Jimmyjames

IPwizard

Loc.
NE Ohio
Bronco for your wedding. Now thats Class! ;D ;)

Let us know if you find anyone.

Gongrats on getting married.