• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need Brake drums

Jimmyjames

Loc.
Romulus, AL
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=10552;start=0#76880 date=1035507515]<br>auto store?<br>[/quote]<br><br>I would go to your local parts store NAPA, CARQUEST, ect I would think they could hook you up.<br><br>Jimmyjames

OP
OP
71BRSP#8

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
I'm in Alaska and the local chain store wants $135 per side. I was hoping for somethin cheper I could mail order.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=AKBronco link=board=5;threadid=10552;start=0#76893 date=1035509185]<br>I'm in Alaska and the local chain store wants $135 per side. I was hoping for somethin cheper I could mail order.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Ouch! That's crazy. I think my buddy only paid around $30 each at a local parts store a few years back for Drums. <br><br>I'd got to JBG, BC, LMC etc... etc... one of the specialty Bronco shops and buy them. Should be alot cheaper than $135

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
And I have a set of 10" ? fronts i'd get rid of for shipping. Have them sitting in the garage and i keep tripping over the damn things!!!!!! Very good condition yet, I just went to discs.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I have a set of BB rear drum set of my 77. I took it off when I did the BC disc conversion. Email me if you want it I'll sell it to you.

Broncmeister

Aren't we a generous bunch? Or, perhaps we have upgraded to disks and need to get rid of the old drums taking up room on the bench lol<br><br>Anyways, I am a little closer to you down in Alberta, and you can have my fronts for shipping costs too.<br>email me if you want them.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I'd try the parts stores, and then compare prices. Sometimes some decent ones are on ebay but it's buyer beware.<br><br>snake