• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I really enjoy being on top

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I enjoy being on top in the voting ;D I know some of you perverts were thinking something different and I appreciate that so keep on VOTING !

NorCal70

Loc.
San Anselmo, CA
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=18524;start=0#msg141763 date=1055369544]
I enjoy being on top in the voting ;D I know some of you perverts were thinking something different and I appreciate that so keep on VOTING !
[/quote]

I also like being on top! I just voted (I think). Do you have to do anything other than click on the 4x4 icon?

badnewsbronco

Loc.
. wilmington MA
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=18524;start=0#msg141763 date=1055369544]
hey i resemble that remark[/quote]

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
[/quote]

The trouble is that we are no longer on top, therefore I'm putting this thread on top. We need 12 votes to get in first place again

ASE-73

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I vote from work and vote from my home daily ... two votes per day ;) :D ;D

Pass the word ... we can always maintain top position if everyone uses this approach.

Wildturkey

BANNED
Loc.
Coker, Alabama
Any way to keep this thread close to the top?Seems to get attention and a good way to get everybody to vote.Smart man thought this one up.. ;D

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
[quote author=Wildturkey link=board=5;threadid=18524;start=15#msg143065 date=1055647215]
Any way to keep this thread close to the top?Seems to get attention and a good way to get everybody to vote.Smart man thought this one up.. ;D
[/quote] Oh, I don't know about that. There is a ( umm ) AZZ reaming thread going on right now about threads like this. SORRY, I figured more people would read this than if I started one that said VOTE. ;)