• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I was going to come down for the SC .

bbaltered

But , the weather is messing me up again ! 68 degrees yesterday , 5 inches of snow last night with more to come tonight . Salt , salt , and more salt on the roads . Crap ! :(

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Get down here you’ll have a blast....plus there’s a car wash right up the street from the event:) no more salt

Blue71

OP
OP
B

bbaltered

Get down here you’ll have a blast....plus there’s a car wash right up the street from the event:) no more salt

Blue71

I wish it was that easy . You can not imagine what the salt does to the vehicles up here , you can run it through the car wash every day and the salt will still eat it alive . I'm still going to try and make it , I need to put brakes on the trailer . They are calling for rain by the end of the week , so that should wash the salt off the roads .

sk1nw4lk3r

I wish it was that easy . You can not imagine what the salt does to the vehicles up here , you can run it through the car wash every day and the salt will still eat it alive . I'm still going to try and make it , I need to put brakes on the trailer . They are calling for rain by the end of the week , so that should wash the salt off the roads .

Where do you live? Sounds like you're describing Michigan.

OP
OP
B

bbaltered

Sanborn NY , just north east of Niagara Falls . I'm sorry I should nave said communist NY . I really need to get out of this state .

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If the trailer thing doesn’t work out...drive on down anyway...we will have a seat for ya....just get outta there for a few days and head south. Look forward to seeing ya.

Andy
Blue71

OP
OP
B

bbaltered

I could bring my 93 rust bucket plow truck . But , with 316,000 miles on the clock I'm not so sure I would trust it for a 700 mile trip .

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Sanborn NY , just north east of Niagara Falls . I'm sorry I should nave said communist NY . I really need to get out of this state .

Just take it for a dip through Niagara Falls on the way down...that will do it!