• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Im Thru With Bronco Graveyard

ddubp

Loc.
kihei, maui
I have made so many orders, thousands of dollars spent, especially in these tough times my dollar is very important to me!! Once again i have had the wool pulled over my eyes and yes, Once again there is a problem, i made a good sized order on 3/01/09, it went out TODAY 3/10/09, 9 days later, and of course they are back ordered and i will be short wiperblades THIS TIME. No call, No email, not jack sh#%!! I arrive home expecting a nice package to be at the door, instead i receive an email notifying me it WENT OUT today!!! are you serious!! I could go on and on, but just to make it worse the dumb ass who answered the phone today was very rude and a jack ass, I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, NOR WILL MY FRIENDS OR ANYONE ELSE I CAN GET TO. Maybe its just me but i have been screwed by them too many times. Sorry, just needed to get it off my chest.

Last edited:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
sure there was nothing that was on backorder? they might have held the order up waiting for something to come in to save you shipping in the long run.
if so notification would have been nice.
sorry to hear your frustration.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. I've never had any problems from them myself, but I have heard more bad things from others. I prefer Wild Horses or Toms myself, and Dusty is great at West Coast Broncos.

Gitup73

Loc.
Northeast Ohio
I know what you mean. Next time, ask for Mark.
He has always been helpful at JBG. There is this other dude there that I don't know his name, but he acted like I was bothering him by spending my money. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. And yes, sometimes the shipment is delayed to save you money, but I know what you mean, we think there is a surprise sitting on our doorstep, then the big bummer when it doesn't show up!! Been there done that!!!

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Do you have your flame suit on?? As soon as the vendor nazis latch on to this you will wish you just kept your mouth shut. :) How dare you say anything bad about JBG. OMG you infadel. Your statements will be picked apart, analyzed, twisted and thrown back at you. If you continue to reply to the nazis eventually you will answer a question in such a way as to accept some copability and bam, it will be you who was at fault and somehow you failed to properly communicate. BTDT. :)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Duncan,
How long did that lesson take you to learn?
One order from JBG a long time ago was my first and last order from them.
Their shipping cost to us is ridiculous. Plus my experience with whoever answers their phone seems so unprofessional.

You need to order stuff form our west coast vendors which includes BC Broncos, JDuffs and NicksTrix in my eyes....

Last edited:

dan73

I called them today too. That guy is rude, sounded like he just woke up to answer the phone. Then acted like my problem with my order was petty and not his problem.

OP
OP
D

ddubp

Loc.
kihei, maui
Im now worried for myself and my family :(... I guess i just have to pick the lesser of the evils. Yeah MAD really, I have easily paid $125 for shipping to Maui, I just go along with it, I should've known, but now that moneys tighter, getting parts to Hawaii needs to be cost effective and effecient (if thats possible..) Keep your head out for the fuzz, Taguma is on a roll over here! Im glad to hear its not just me. Ive recently quit smoking and this really puts the pressure on me!!

And really, with as many people that need a job, maybe someone on the other end of the line could be a little more grateful we are spending our money with their company employing them...

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is not the first time I have heard this. Quite alot on this board actually . I'm kinda shocked that anyone actually shops there with all the bad I've read about them.
I know that is why I have never ordered from them.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
No matter who you shop with, shipping to Hawaii is going to suck - you guys should team up and do monthly or quarterly "group buys" with all the locals.

Other than that, like I said before - Call BC Broncos and have a pleasant talk with Roxanne, Jason, or Chuck - they're always extremely polite and go way above and beyond being helpful.

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
I have also made the switch to BC. Only used JBG before, but called once to ask a tech question and the guy acted like I was wasting his precious time. I have spent thousands of dollars over the last few years at JBG, and he cant answer a simple tech question for me. Since my switch to BC, Chuck has taken very good care of me. I have only ordered a few things from him so far, but was expecting to see the parts in a few weeks, and they were there in a few days. And if I need something that they dont have, Chuck helps me to find it. Hell, Roxanne even sold me the seat brackets out of one her Broncos when I needed a set. BC all the way.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sigh. Jeff must like me or something...because I keep ordering and getting whatever it was without any problems..since 1993...or something like that. I own big broncos and F-series trucks too.

I recently noticed that their email notification has improved so one shows up confirming order and another confirmaing shipment. Sounds like they might want to add one for backorders/delays too.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Although I am partial to BC Broncos, Wildhorses and Duff's, I have yet to have a problem with Jeff's. Maybe I am a lucky one............OR, Maybe I just don't order enough stuff

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There has to be some type of resolution, ya think...? %) :(

76_bronco

Loc.
Middletown,Delaware
I order all my stuff through Toms or Duff. Both are very knowledgeable and ive never had a problem with either. There employes seem much more friendly at Toms and Duff. I placed an order at JBG a few hours ago because Toms and Duff didnt carry the items.. hopefully there wont be any problems with it.

Last edited:

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
I order mostly from JBG, the prices are good and they don't mind discounting things when you order a lot- I speak to Pat- he is always helpfully. I feel the pain with backorders though, hopefully they see this thread and make some improvements, they never call to give you a heads up which they should or shoot an email. I have dealt with BC, WCB and Wild Horses all good customer service but Dusty at WCB was the best, even if it is just for small stuff or tech.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JBG has never burned me (knock on wood) and they'll continue to get business from me. I try to buy a little from all of the vendors.

I have noticed that JBG does not sponsor club events like the other vendors do. Toms, Duff, WCB, and WH always seem to come through with some great raffle prizes, but never seen any from jeff's. I'm more inclined to buy from those that do support our local clubs.

nysledge

Loc.
Greensboro NC
While I am against writing negative comments about vendors on this site, I did have an experience myself with them just a few days ago as well. I seriously considered posting something, but thought the better of it until I came across this posting. Although my order was delivered on time and all went well with what I ordered, the person that I spoke to was very rude and impatient with me. As the owner of a small service oriented business, I would definately want to know if one of my employees was being rude to my customers.
I know that we all have our own preference as far as vendors are concerned, and although I normally shop at Duffs, I will go to other vendors when a certain item is not available there. I think that the Graveyard has to correct the situation since so many people have commented on the rudeness and it apparently not an isolated incident.