• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

In A League Of Their Own Bronco Shirt Feeler

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.
I have a design for a shirt, now I would like to know if any of you would be interested? The original design had the bronco script over the red/blue design, but I got with Jon ahead of time to ask for permission, and he said he could not allow the bronco script on this site. I think this still looks good with the Classic Broncos text. Shirts will be Ash Grey, Tell me what you think good or bad. If I can get a good response I will go through with the printing. I have a few folks local that are interested. Price would be $21.00 to your door. 2x and 3x add $1.50. These will be on a nice quality short sleeve shirt. I had a good response with the Old Habits Are Hard To Break shirt order, and had good feedback on the quality as well. Thanks for looking, Jason

newbshirt.jpg

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Without the roof rack it would look better and frame in the outline of the Bronco, in my opinion.

72-Madisyn

Loc.
Medford
agree with outline. w or w/out roof rack an outline will help it. what color shirts are you going to print on? I will pick one up if it happens.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Pretty cool shirt. I would only order one if you made them in a "tall" version, though.

shonivey

no roof rack , and i am ok with no outline besides what exists on the color change