• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

in iraq looking for toy in june

Status
Not open for further replies.

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
looking for any year model good clean of rust body and frame mostly.
i ultimately want to put in a 4bt and nv4500 so anything towards that would be appreciated also would enjoy full width axles with lower gears not worried about suspension but ultimately want to run 37s so suspension or gearing towards that is good. transfer case will be swapped for atlas or stack eventually so if ones in there all the better. also roll cage is a plus. or if i could find some one to get a bronco to the rough level i want by june this year id enjoy that aswell. i could do the work myself but am overseas in iraq doing contract work....
also would be more then happy to buy any nice clean street legal bronco somebody might already have going. just let me know what youve got.
oh also i prefer full hard tops and doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.