• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

In the process of painting a trail rig. Updated 10/13/09

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Yeah, he's installing a set of Warflares on it. It'll look alot better once he gets the flares and emblems on. Didn't do any real bodywork to it since he's going to run it through the woods.

Greg Bell

That is awesome. How much did that cost? I am thinking about doing mine the same way except a darker sort of gunmetal gray.

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I think it was you, lonesouth, that Jeff got that frame from. Here's a pic before he sat the tub back on.

Attachments

• jeff's frame.jpg
    jeff's frame.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Finally got some pics after he installed the flares, wheels and tires. He's already using it like one is suppose to.

Attachments

• Nicks 77.jpg
    Nicks 77.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I used Nason's basecoat/clearcoat. I've had good luck with it so far and their high solid clear holds up very well.