• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

INDIANA Custom Project 1976 Bronco 351W w/C4 plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
This is a 1976 ranger Bronco Sport with pwr steering Disck 44 front and big bearing 9. I have a 351w and C4 that came with it although moor is tore down, and I have a 302 efi out of a 93 two wheel drive F150 with AOD trans.
there is a spare set of doors and arts to jerry rig a half cab, all parts go
here is the list of new front sheet metal all parts bronco grave yard unless otherwise noted.

Driver side:

Inner Fender Skirt
Kick Panel
Door Post
Inner Rocker
Outer Rocker
Partial floor pan Wild horses (partially installed
Striker panel

Passenger side:

Inner Fender Skirt
Kick Panel
Inner Rocker
Outer Rocker
Partial floor pan Wild horses
Striker panel

The old metal on the Driver side has completely been removed and the new panels are fitted and ready to weld.

I have not started removing the passenger side metal in fear of everything jus getting way out of wack.

Here is where the Custom coms into play.

I have added new bushings for the suspension front and rear
James Duff extended Radious arms and F250 shock towers
3.5 coils are Wild horses ditto for the rear 11 pack leaf springs
All suspension is brand new, no shocks have been purchased.

Now it get really custom and your intrest either falls or peaks!!!

The Frame has been stretched 14 inches in the middle an almost a foot in the rear to accomadate a 1966 (better steel) short bed I have narrowed the bed to weld right into the striker plates giving you a Scrambler somping Stallion.

This project has ate up to much of my time and we need to move soon so I am losing my 48x32 pole barn and moving o town with no storage. I hate to see it go but I honestly can't beleive I will ever finish it.

The frame is completly rolling
And I have lots of parts.

I have over $6,000 invested and am willing to take a hit for the oddness of this project.

I can be reached during non nightime sleeping hours (10 pm to 7 am for you guys that like the night shift) at 812 381 3114
or email @ daniel.luse@navy.mil
I have pics and can take more, but i would rather you come look at it hoping that my love of the project will rub off on one of you lucky guys

Here is an old ebay link that still has pics if someone knows how to post them. This will just give you an idea of what it could look like. the body was in two + pieces when this picture was taken. with no body mounts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976...oryZ6222QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
I would like to send someone pics that can post? Send me an email. I did run it on eBay , but at that time I kinda forced to try to sale and I still had hopes of finishing it. The starting Bid was worth just the suspension.

smoked77

Loc.
Columbus, IN
Pics attached

Attachments

• Bronco aligned.jpg
    Bronco aligned.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCF1194.jpg
    DSCF1194.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 113
  • stretched sketch.jpg