• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Inphobic (Jake) On TLC Rides Ultimate Offroad Tonight 6:00PM Central

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
INPHOBIC said:
Well yeah we didn't have too many problems so we didn't stay on one obstacle long enough to draw the camera's. I'd rather make the obstacle and not be on TV so much anyways. Sorry guys! They did catch me welding my shock hoop back on though!

The next 3 weeks will have a new episode of 4wheeler TV on the outdoor channel. So I'm now tied up watching tv for 3 more weeks!

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Jake

Hey Jake, so youre telling me there weren't any stumps like at the OCBR this past weekend?!?!? ;D Had a great time running with you - you've become an honorary Texan by the way!!

Joe

Attachments

• OCBR '05 310.jpg
    OCBR '05 310.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 38

YellowBronc

Bronco God
INPHOBIC said:
Well yeah we didn't have too many problems so we didn't stay on one obstacle long enough to draw the camera's. I'd rather make the obstacle and not be on TV so much anyways. Sorry guys! They did catch me welding my shock hoop back on though!

The next 3 weeks will have a new episode of 4wheeler TV on the outdoor channel. So I'm now tied up watching tv for 3 more weeks!

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Jake

I figured you were making short work of some of those obstacles. Good to see a local guy make cable tv! That truly must have been an awsome time. I know those others were jeep guys, but they seemed like they had a good sense of humor. Seems like they made up some awards at the end? Did they give you a made up award as well? Or was it just the few that stood out for silly mistakes?

Did you get the "Superbowl" ring for offroading?

Good job representing!

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
trailpsycho said:
It will be re-aired to night at 2 am.

Sorry....but I think that was at 2:00AM this morning, or 1:00AM Central Time and I don't think it is listed to re air yet. I checked the TLC site and could not find a re air, but maybe someone else can find it.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Oh yeah, that makes more sense. I liked it when they used to have it on at 7 pm and re-air it at 10 or 11. Hell, they do it for Overhaulin'...they end up playing those way too many times though...usually 4x a week. The 2005 Mustang did turn out sweet, though. I wonder what Chip would do with a Bronco?

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
a friend of mine offered my bronco to overhaulen' a while back. thank god they didnt want it. i would get beyond tense if someone took my truck!!! :mad: