• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

inshield Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherpaDave

Loc.
Dawson Springs
I have a couple in the shop right now ready for sale. Had a buyer back out on me after I had gone over it and fixed all imperfections, has glass. Drop me a line for pictures, if you need other parts let me know. I have 20 EB's and parts from dozens more.Later, Dave.

OP
OP
mikev3704

mikev3704

winshield

Hey.. I tried to send you a pvt message, but your box was full. Anyways. I would like a pic of a window frame... I have a front glass already.. Can you sell me the frame only?? If not, I will buy the whole thing.. Thanx for messaging me..

Mike

SherpaDave

Loc.
Dawson Springs
Mike... I deleted my old mail, if you don't need the glass I can probable find you another one I have stacks of them. Would save on weight for shipping anyway. Send me an email to dwgf250 at yahoo mail and I will send you some pictures. That particular frame does have a tinted glass in it and the frame is in excellent condition but hey I have got tons of other parts so drop me a line. Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.