• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Insuring a bronco

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
I insure through geico and only pay $250 a year. Fully insured and can be driven daily

Interesting. I called them yesterday to add my EB and they would only do liability on it. Transferred me to their "specialty group" and they would not cover it. Probably different answers depending on the area of the country and or state.:mad:

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I'm been going through this for months. Not having a garage will block you from any "classic car" policies. I ended up insuring it as a regular car. Full coverage, agreed value, no restrictions, no garage = $840/year. AAA

Next house I buy will have a garage.

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm been going through this for months. Not having a garage will block you from any "classic car" policies. I ended up insuring it as a regular car. Full coverage, agreed value, no restrictions, no garage = $840/year. AAA

Next house I buy will have a garage.

OUCH! That's a lot! I almost wasn't going to have a garage because my hub's woodworking shop was in our garage. We decided after buying the bronco that he needed his own space...so that Lorraine could have her own space and we built him a shop. ;D

I would have been in the boat with you. Wish there was something I could do to help you out, but you're a little too far away. Of course...if you want me to hang on to it for you, we could arrange visits. ;D;D;D