• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Intellitronix - Replacement Gauge Panel - any feedback?

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What I have read, not promising.

Looks as if they copied the New Vintage USA (NVU) gauges.
My cam designer used NVU on a 1967 Firebird restoration and had a few LEDS go out after the 5 year warranty period. He called them up, sent in the gauge and was returned a new gauge for free (outside of the warranty period).

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Reminds me of what BCB was selling... I had one in my 75 Bronco about 20 years ago. It was okay, but the aftermarket gauges now offered have come a long way since then. They cost more, but I think have a better fit in the Bronco, from an original look standpoint.

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
I wonder if they forgot to do market research, the venn diagram of EB fans and digital gauge fans doesn't seem to have a lot of overlap. Personally I like digital gauges a lot so I'm going to give them a try.

My 6G has both an analog speedo and digital speedo and I can recall the last time I looked at the analog, that's what pushed me to buying these.

If they don't hold up long term I'll likely move onto individual digital gauges from another brand and redesign the dash.

OP
OP
D

davisjstone

Contributor
BroncoNewbie
https://ck5.com/forums/threads/intellitronix-digital-gauges-review-rant-tips.345958/

A wise old retired mechanical engineer once told me, "If you go cheap, you can afford to do it again....".
-I would carefully read about the problems intellitronix has (product and customer service).
Good find. I certainly like the look of other clusters, but the price on this caught my interest. Probably for a reason I suppose 🤣. The hours troubleshooting may certainly offset the cost of the more expensive options.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA

Soylent

Contributor
Loc.
California
The digital gauges are nice but I’d have to put on my reading glasses to use read them.