• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interest in a cheap Fire ext. mount mass buy?

trippin

Loc.
Forney, TX
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Looks good. Now, should I powder coat it or hit it with the Krylon rattle can?

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Looks good. Now, should I powder coat it or hit it with the Krylon rattle can?

I would suggest speaking with the powder coater to be sure the coating does not get too thick and cause a hang up. I am sure it can be done, just let them know how it goes together.

markyyg

Contributor
evil,
sent u my paypal payment a couple of days ago, hope u have received it. any shipping info? thanks mark