• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior Dash Color Poll

BBronco

Loc.
B.C Canada
Having a dilemma on dash color. Bronco is going to be Yellow, Black hard top, charcoal grey Roll bar, bumpers, and inset of grill. Tried to make a semi reasonable picture of my finished product. Also wondering what you guys think of keeping the rocker side steps charcoal grey, as opposed to black.

Attachments

• Mod.jpg
    Mod.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 42
  • END PRODUCT1.jpg
    END PRODUCT1.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 51

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
dash yellow is my vote. it think the bumpers and stuff would look good grey if you also paint the grill grey, if not paint it all black.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I say paint it yellow. You should also paint the gauge cluster yellow. Mine is orange but you get the idea...

Attachments

• Bronco cage and repaint 009.jpg
    Bronco cage and repaint 009.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 73

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I say paint it yellow. You should also paint the gauge cluster yellow. Mine is orange but you get the idea...

That gauge is sweet... I will have to steal that Idea...

The Photoshop on the yellow paint is top notch!! When I go to repaint mine- I know who to call!!

I like the inside out color theme with cage, flares, etc to be an accent. Meaning all key areas would be body matched colors- black floors are OK...